Dr. Edward Paloyan MD Patient Reviews

4.7

December 11th, 2016
Grateful for Doc Paloyan
Dr. Paloyan has been in my life for 34 years since being diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer at the age of 26. He is well-known throughout the country as an expert in his field and I wouldn't go to anyone else! His treatment is thorough and he takes the time to answer all questions and provide the most up-to-date medical options for all-things related to the thyroid and bone issues. A few years ago I was dropping into the red zone of Osteoperosis and Dr. Payloyan suggested I try a new drug called Prolia (twice a year injections). Not only did it turn around my plummiting into full-blown osteoporsis, the results of my bone density tests improved dramatically in a matter of months. Also - his office staff is incredibly personable and the most efficient office imaginable. I wish all of my docs used their system. Dr. Paloyan actually escorts the patient from station to station to ensure they receive everything they need and no time is wasted. I can't say enough great things about Dr. Paloyan and his staff.

June 28th, 2015
It takes a long time to get an appointment, but well worth the wait.

January 4th, 2015
Look No More!
Dr. Paloyan is the best. His kind and gentle spirit makes even the most challenging medical issues easier to deal with and understand! I have always been treated with respect and thoughtfulness from Dr. Paloyan and his entire staff.

May 2nd, 2013
Having a long history of thyroid issues and being a patient of a fair number of endocrinologist, I can certainly say that I had the opportunity to meet a unique Doctor. He is a professional with extensive and proven knowledge based on a great experience and long years of practice, brilliant approach to a patient's problem, very good explanations of all details, and moreover, wonderful ability to present and discuss the complexity of the thyroid and its connection to so many different processes and functions in our bodies. No other doctor has given me a better overview and in-depth explanation of my problem (hypothyroidism and thyroid nodule, in addition severe PMS ~PMDD, etc). There is a very strong and important relationship between thyroid, hormonal balance and fluctuations, bone density, heart rate and many others. He was the first to discuss my lab results with me in such detail. Dr. Paloyan is not only an expert in his field but also person with a wonderful heart! Thank you.

February 3rd, 2009
Puts meaning to the word, " DOCTOR ".
Dr. Paloyan, is a doctor with not only education, but also, with a heart! He has changed the lives of my daughter and myself.Years of telling my doctors how I felt resulted in no relief. My youngest daughter soon followed me with similar problems. I had been tested by my doctor, and another endocrinologist, and assured I had no thyroid problems. My daughter had the same expericnce. A friend who is a nurse recommended Dr. Paloyan.His testing is precise, and he only uses his lab or Quest Labs. He required an ultrasound for a complete testing.I was found to have three tumors on my thyroid. One he biopsied because of the size of it. After one year of treatment, the two smaller ones have disappeared, and the large one has gotten smaller. My extreme tiredness is gone, my deep muscle aches are gone, my migraines are 98% improved, and on and on.My daughter has had similar results, along with a return of her periods after five years of needing hormone treatment!My older daughter is now being checked, and, my seven year old granddaughter is being treated by a pediatric endorinologist, recommended by Dr. Paloyan. She suffers from EXTREMELY SEVERE ECZEMA. We have just started her on medicine, and are praying it will make a difference for her. She is already less tired.I have referred four other family members, on my mother's side of the family, to see this doctor.He has been a God sent to us. I highly respect this wonderful, kind, man. I feel the mecical profession has grossly ignored this problem for many years, in spite of the fact that this doctor, and I am sure others like him, has lectured all over Europe, and the US, including at his own hospital. I am sad to say, it has mostly fallen on deaf ears, backed by many excuses.You and only you, are incharge of your health! If you don't feel well, keep seeking other opinions!