A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Panousieris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Panousieris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Panousieris graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Panousieris has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Panousieris DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward Panousieris practice?
- Dr. Edward Panousieris has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Panousieris practices Family Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Primary Care Doctors.