Dr. Edward Panzeter MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Ravenna, OH

September 21st, 2012
Treated My Mom For Pancreatic Cancer
I'm writing this 7 years later but just feel compelled to say that Dr. Panzeter is awesome! My Mom was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer advanced stage but operable and we couldn't have asked for a more professional and compassionate dr. Her surgery lasted 17 hours and we knew it was a long shot but the Dr. was willing to do what he could for Mom. She liked him right off the bat and It gave us comfort. He was also very compassionate with our family and I couldn't have asked for a better dr. for my Mom. He is very confident in what he does and this gave my Mom the courage to face this battle. To this day, we tell people if they are in a similar situation, "see Dr. Panzeter".

September 30th, 2011
I have to say, Dr. Panzeter is a great doctor. Very knowledegable. He is a caring doctor and listens to you. I called him Dr. Tony, cause he resembles Tony Stewart alot. Thanks for everything

January 27th, 2011
Excellent!
I recently had been diagnosed with gallstones, and soon after found myself at Portage surgical and in Dr. Panzeter's care. I have never had any type of surgery before this and to say that I was nervous would be understatement! I decided to write some reviews of my experience because I really didn't find any real feedback from anyone online regarding this doctor. I know for me it was very scary to put my life in someone elses hands, and I'm an IT guy so the first place I look is usually the internet to do some research! I did talk to a lot of coworkers who all said great things about the Dr, and set my mind somewhat at ease. The morning of my surgery I was still very nervous. The nurse that started my IV raved about how great the Dr. was and that he would probably have me in and out in 45 mins or so (Its normally about 2 hour procedure to have your gallbladder removed) that made me feel somewhat better as well. I think the Dr. was in to see me around 8:30am. He was in good spirit's and very confident which really set my mind at ease! I thought his bedside manner was great! He kept it short, sweet,to the point, and kept me smiling. He answered all the questions I had and I could not have asked for a better experience! I am not real sure how long the actual Surgery took, but I was leaving the hospital by 10:30! I thought that was awesome! Its been a little over 2 weeks since my surgery. I just had my post-op checkup and I feel great! I am about completely healed! I never expected such a fast recovery! I would highly recommend Dr. Panzeter and would go back (God forbid I needed to)in the future.I hope this helps somewhat comfort anyone facing a Surgery by Dr. Panzeter! Your in good hands!