A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Parks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Parks, General Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine, Arthroscopic Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parks
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Parks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Parks graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parks has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward H. Parks MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward H. Parks practice?
- Dr. Edward Parks has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Parks practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Orthopedic Surgeons and Denver Sports Medicine Doctors.