A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Parks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Parks, General Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine, Arthroscopic Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parks
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Parks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Parks graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parks has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward H. Parks MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward H. Parks practice?
- Dr. Edward Parks has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Parks practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Orthopedic Surgeons and Denver Sports Medicine Doctors.