A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Parrish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Parrish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parrish
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Parrish, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Parrish graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parrish has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward James Parrish MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Parrish practice?
- Dr. Edward Parrish has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Parrish practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Rheumatologists.