A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Parrish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Parrish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parrish
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parrish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Parrish, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Parrish graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Parrish has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward James Parrish MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Parrish practice?
- Dr. Edward Parrish has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Parrish practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Rheumatologists.