A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Partridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Partridge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Partridge
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Partridge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Partridge, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Papillomavirus Infections
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Partridge graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Partridge has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- Uab Highlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward E Partridge MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Partridge practice?
- Dr. Edward Partridge has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Partridge practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Birmingham Oncologists.