A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Partridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Partridge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Partridge, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Ovarian Cancer
- Papillomavirus Infections
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Partridge graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Partridge has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- Uab Highlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward E Partridge MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Partridge practice?
- Dr. Edward Partridge has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Partridge practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Obstetricians & Gynecologists.