A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Passen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Passen
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Passen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Passen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Passen graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Passen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward L Passen MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Passen practice?
- Dr. Edward Passen has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Passen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Park Ridge, IL.
See Park Ridge Internists and Park Ridge Cardiologists.