A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Passen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Passen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Passen graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Passen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward L Passen MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Passen practice?
- Dr. Edward Passen has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Passen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Park Ridge, IL.
See Park Ridge Internists and Park Ridge Cardiologists.