A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Patterson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Patterson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Patterson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward L Patterson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Patterson practice?
- Dr. Edward Patterson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Patterson practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.