Dr. Edward Pazuchowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Pazuchowski?

April 4th, 2017

I started seeing Dr Pazz a few years ago when my other Dr retired and recommend Dr Pazz from his office I think is a great Doctor

February 5th, 2016

Dr. Paz is great! He is more inclined to treat problems with nutrition and natural processes than just treat the symptoms with drugs.

August 24th, 2015

Annoyed

I've been trying to see this doc for two years. Though this site says he's accepting new patients, he's NOT, and the girl who answered the phone didn't seem to care, and she was not helpful :/

August 6th, 2015

Greatest Dic

Best doctor ever. Great staff too. He doesn't over schedule and he's quick to get in to see you but yet takes his time with you. Never felt rushed.

August 18th, 2014

Run from this office!

I was a patient of Dr. Pazuchowski for about three years. In that time I became sicker and sicker and kept insisting that something was wrong. He just kept telling me to take two iron pills a day. I ended up having heart trouble due to low iron, needing repeated iron infusions and finally being diagnosed with Celiac Disease. I would not recommend him to anyone, as he was not open to looking further into my symptoms or admitting he did not know and referring me to a specialist. He nearly cost me my life.

December 26th, 2013

The Kindess Dr. Ever

My family has been seeing Dr. Pazz for almost 28 years. He is the most knowledgeable, kindess and awesome Doctor around. All of my family and friends go to him. He is great... .

October 4th, 2013

Best ever!

Dr. Pazuchowski is truly the best family physician I have ever had. I now have my entire family under his care and I am so grateful.

March 6th, 2012

I have been with Doctor Paz for 10 years. We are very fortunate to have him as our family doctor. I recommend him every chance I get.

March 5th, 2012

No walk -ins

site here says walk-ins welcome . That is only true if you are an " established " patient . Also Dr. Ed is not taking in new patients so the head desk tries to get you to see the other doctor with an appointment three weeks later . Staff acted cold and rude .Not a pleasant experience .

December 21st, 2011

Great Doc

Worked with me on a health / life program. Have recommended him to family and friends

April 24th, 2010

excellent - no, OUTSTANDING - doctor

I have been a patient since 1986 and would never even consider another doctor! I have moved 72 miles from Dr. Paz and still go to see him because he is the best I have ever seen. He is NEVER wrong in his diagnosis. He treats me like his own family. OUTSTANDING doctor!

May 27th, 2009

Dr. Paz is great, you are not just a number, he really treats you as an individual.