A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Penick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Penick, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Penick graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Penick has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Penick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 16 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward Penick practice?
Dr. Edward Penick practices Ophthalmology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Ophthalmologists.