A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Pennington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Pennington, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Pennington, MD, MS is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Crohn's Disease
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Pennington graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pennington has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Earl Pennington MD and MS is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Pennington practice?
- Dr. Edward Pennington has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Pennington practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA and Suwanee, GA.
See Atlanta Colorectal Surgeons.