A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Peres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Peres, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Aplastic Anemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Organ Transplantation
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Peres graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Peres has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peres accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Peres practice?
Dr. Edward Peres practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Canton, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians, Detroit Pediatric Specialists, Detroit Internists, Detroit Oncologists, and Detroit Hematologists.