A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Peres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Peres is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Peres, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Aplastic Anemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Organ Transplantation
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Peres graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Peres has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward M Peres MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Peres practice?
- Dr. Edward Peres has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edward Peres practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Canton, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.