Dr. Edward Perez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Perez?

September 5th, 2013

Auto Crash Victim

I thank you Dr. Perez, for the care you gave me last Summer. Besides being a skilled surgeon, Dr. Perez took a sincere interest in my recovery. My gait is excellent, thanks to Dr. Perez surgical skills.

August 25th, 2011

Happy patient

Dr. Perez was fabulous. Great bedside manner. I was referred to dr. Perez by my first ortho who looked at my X-ray and said he couldn't fix it but knew an ortho surgeon (Perez) who could.Dr. Perez saw me the next day and 5 days later performed a very difficult surgery as if it were routine.Can't recommend him highly enough, but hope you never need him because he specializes in trauma ortho!

November 4th, 2010

Dr. Perez is one of the best doctors you could ever ask for. I owe my life to him and my ability to now walk again. I was in a horrible car accident a long time ago and it is thanks to his gifted work in surgery that i can now live a normal life without being trapped in a wheelchair.

May 17th, 2017