A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Perlstein is Excellent. Dr. Perlstein has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Perlstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Heart Diaseses, Heart Diseases, and Heart Failure.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlstein graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Perlstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perlstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edward Perlstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward Perlstein practice?
Dr. Edward Perlstein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Queen Creek, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Eduardo Perlstein, Dr. Edison Perlstein, Dr. Ned Perlstein, Dr. Eddy Perlstein