A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Perrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Perrin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Perrin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Perrin graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perrin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perrin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Perrin practice?
Dr. Edward Perrin practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians, Phoenix Hospice & Palliative Specialists, Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Geriatric Doctors, and Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.