A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Pierson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Pierson is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Pierson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Pierson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward C Pierson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Pierson practice?
- Dr. Edward Pierson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Pierson practices Psychiatry near Beaver, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, OH.
See Beaver Psychiatrists.