A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Pierson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pierson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pierson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Pierson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Pierson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward C Pierson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Pierson practice?
- Dr. Edward Pierson has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Pierson practices Psychiatry near Akron, OH.
See Akron Psychiatrists.