Dr. Edward Piken MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Torrance, CA

4.9

August 29th, 2016
The Best Doctor Ever
Dr Piken is the best doctor l ever met as a patient, very friendly, very respectful to an old patient like me.l admired him coming to his office looking professional especially his stylish outfits .

August 3rd, 2016
The entire staff was very helpful, kind, and ready to answer any questions or concern.

May 11th, 2016
Dr. Piken was referred to me by a fellow Firefighter 15 years ago and my most recent colonoscopy was my third with Dr. Piken. I like Dr. Piken's direct style, the entire staff at the center is outstanding, I will be back in another 5-7 years for my next routine colonoscopy.

March 9th, 2016
I found all of the team, from scheduler to RNs, Techs, and Physician to be top-notch! Top-rated experience!

February 5th, 2016
I've been a patient of Dr Piken for many years I've had serval procedures at this center. The nurses make you feel at ease, the center is clean and I feel comfortable going there. Dr Piken is the best.

January 19th, 2016
Your staff was very informative and helpful. I would recommend this facility as I was very impressed.

December 15th, 2015
THE NEW ADDITION OF BEING ABLE TO MAKE APPOINTMENTS AFTER PROCEDURE IN THE CENTER IS A PLUS. THE ENTIRE STAFF IS VERY PROFESSIONAL WITH A FRIENDLY MANNER

February 11th, 2015

June 11th, 2013
Among most thorough and caring docs I know
Dr. Piken is consistently one of the kindest and most thorough doctors I know. I have had a series of medical scares and complicated medical puzzles to solve. He always puts me at ease and reassures me that I can get through it. In one instance, he crammed me into his Friday afternoon schedule as a new patient because he knew I was in distress. In another instance, he reviewed labs from other doctors and called me with his own medical opinion. And in the latest instance, he made sure I was the last patient so he could spend extra time "solving my case" - he searched the internet and medical literature in real time to try to figure out what was going on. He takes on a fatherly tone with me - telling me what he'd do if I were his daughter. I find that so comforting when I'm scared. He has the perfect combination of medical experience, medical smarts, compassion, and bedside manner. I trust him.