Dr. Edward Pino II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Pino II?

September 29th, 2014

My teenage daughter had multiple broken bones in her foot,ankle and leg.She had surgery that consisted of plates and pins and before long she was back into surgery again from complications.We were sent to a different surgeon at this point, which thank God so happen to be Dr Pino. He not only corrected the first surgery but he managed her pain and explained everything so matter of factly,yet simply so that my daughter and me and my husband felt very comfortable.My daughter hardly has a noticeable limp and is back in colllege.Dr Pino spent alot of time with us so that it was personable and we trusted him.He was prompt with visits,so we felt that he also valued our time.His staff were very courteous,professional yet personable.As a nurse,I have since taken care of some of his patients that also share the same opinions and feelings towards him.Thankyou Dr Pino for being the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 15th, 2010

Dr Pino is an excellent doctor and surgeon. I trust him and he has given me excellent care during surgery and with the follow up visits.

October 26th, 2010

Good appointment

I saw Dr Pino for the first time today,to discuss the arthritic ankle problem I have,He was very knowlegable,and explained my options very well,his expience shows,I would trust him for surgery and recommend him.The whole staff treated me good.The only negative is the long wait for an appointment which isn't his fault.

June 10th, 2017