A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. EDWARD PITARD:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. EDWARD PITARD is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. EDWARD PITARD, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. PITARD graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. PITARD has 1 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. EDWARD F PITARD MD is a male Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Dermatology, and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. EDWARD F. PITARD practice?
- Dr. EDWARD PITARD has 1 office location.
Dr. EDWARD PITARD practices Dermatology, Dermatology, and Procedural Dermatology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Dermatologists.