Dr. Edward Pitard MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology New Orleans, LA

4.7

May 7th, 2013
Good Experience
Prompt and friendly. Nice office and staff.

September 19th, 2012
I have been going to Dr. Pitard for about 8 years now. He has been our family dermatologist and treated staph infections and skin concerns. I have had Botox, Juvaderm & Sculptura injections. Dr. Pitard is a master at administering them. He always achieves the natural look. He is soft spoken & gentle. Dr. Pitard works painlessly always taking his time with each patient. His nurse stands with an ice bag as he works. I don't even bruise after the procedures. His staff is perfection. Making an appointment is easy. You are never kept waiting long at all. From the time you walk in the door you are met with a smile & a pleasant courteous staff. He is the best I have been to.

June 26th, 2012
knows what he is doing
I've been going to Dr. Pitard for over a year and have had both botox and sculptra...his work is subtle and effective. You end up looking great without the tell tale signs of "frozen face" and "pillow face". I've had botox before and can really appreciate when it is done well....he's nice, fast and knows what he is doing....and very reasonable price wise...........you can't do better.

May 13th, 2012
patient
he is a great cosmetic dermatologist. he performs my botox and filler flawlessly. i have had nothing but great results. he is very patient and the procedures are painless. very nice office staff.

August 25th, 2011
great bedside manner
My experience with dermatologists has always been one of rushed appointments, I was impressed with Dr. Pitards manner and the time he took to become familiar with me and my history before he began his exam. My subsequent visits have mirrored the first. I have no reservations about referring new patients to this office.