A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Podczaski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Podczaski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Podczaski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Podczaski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Podczaski, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Podczaski graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Podczaski has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward S Podczaski MD is a male Oncologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Podczaski practice?
- Dr. Edward Podczaski has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Podczaski practices Gynecologic Oncology near Harrisburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Oncologists.