A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Podgorski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Podgorski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Podgorski, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Podgorski graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Podgorski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Marion Podgorski MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Podgorski practice?
- Dr. Edward Podgorski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Podgorski practices Diagnostic Radiology near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brigantine, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Haddonfield Radiologists.