A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Politoske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Politoske is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Politoske
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Politoske Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Politoske, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hiatal Hernia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Politoske graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Politoske has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward John Politoske MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Politoske practice?
- Dr. Edward Politoske has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Politoske practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Corona, CA.
See Corona Internists and Corona Gastroenterologists.