A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Politoske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Politoske is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Politoske
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Politoske Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Politoske, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hiatal Hernia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Politoske graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Politoske has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward John Politoske MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Politoske practice?
- Dr. Edward Politoske has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Politoske practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Corona, CA.
See Corona Internists and Corona Gastroenterologists.