A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Pollak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Pollak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Pollak, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollak graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Pollak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward William Pollak MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward W. Pollak practice?
- Dr. Edward Pollak has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edward Pollak practices Anesthesiology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Royal Oak Anesthesiologists.