A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Prins is Excellent. Dr. Prins has been reviewed by 15 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Prins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Prins graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Prins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Hackensackuniversity Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edward Prins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward R. Prins practice?
Dr. Edward Prins practices Internal Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Eduardo Prins, Dr. Edison Prins, Dr. Ned Prins, Dr. Eddy Prins