A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Prins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Prins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Prins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prins graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Prins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Hackensackuniversity Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Ralph Prins MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward R. Prins practice?
- Dr. Edward Prins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Prins practices Internal Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Internists.