Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by john kane on Apr 27th, 2015

dr prins is my primary and I feel that he is at the highest level of professional Care. He is excellent. And I feel that he is part of my medical team that has Provided me with excellent treatment.

by Jim Schwarz on Mar 18th, 2015

Dr. Ed, Is one of the finest Drs. that you could want to meet!

Dr. Prins is one of the best PCP's around show details Dr. Prins is one of the best PCP's around
by Patient on Jul 30th, 2014

Dr. Prins is compassionate and extremely knowledgable. He spends time with you and asnwers your questions. He makes recommedations of what might be your ailment. He is one of the best PCP's I've encountered. Cetain office staff, such as Nina are extremely patient, helpful, and compassionate

Referral person show details Referral person
Nov 1st, 2013

Our experience with Dr. Prins is wonderful. However, I/we cannot say the same for his referral person(female). When my husband said he wanted to have his CT and MRI at a radiology center in Waldwick, which we have both used for years, she became more than obstinate-absolutely disrespectful and nasty would be a better description of her behavior. If my husband is to continue with Dr. Prins, we will give this person another chance to have a different attitude. We were going to report her behavior to him but decided to wait for future developments.

One star is generous show details One star is generous
by Jane Doe on Sep 12th, 2013

I guess you have to be really sick to get good care from this doctor/practice. I went for a routine physical and in addition to having to wait for 25 minutes (while fasting), everyone from the reception staff to the doctor himself had a condescending attitude. When I got a followup call because some of the lab values were abnormal, the doctor couldn't be bothered to call me himself--he sent a nurse, who was completely unprepared to answer my questions. Further followup with the doctor resulted in the following: "I don't have time to discuss this. I have a pile of phone calls to return." Funny--you had time to fill out my insurance claim form and take my copay. I'll be going somewhere else.

He's the best! show details He's the best!
May 22nd, 2012

A few years ago I went for a routine physical. After an EKG he told me I had tosee a cardiologist ASAP. I wanted to wait till after the Holidays but he was insistent. Five days later I had bypassheart surgery which I was told saved me from a massive heart attack. I love Dr. Prins. He is warm, compassionate, thorough and listens to your complaints. He is a wonderful, caring doctor. I also very much like his staff.

Jan 3rd, 2012

Dr. Prins is my GP and was also my attending physician in the hospital. He was always up to date on my progress and involved with hospital staff and specialists to ensure I received proper care.

thank you Dr Prins show details thank you Dr Prins
Aug 28th, 2011

You are the only doctor who took an interest in my brother;s situation over this weekend, at Hackensack Hospital- You returned phone calls promptly, sometimes 2x in 1 day- and you have a good handle of my brother's situation I really thank you I wish more doctor's were like you even my brother's oncology doctor, God Bless You, the family appreciates you so much-I am writing to the hospital to praise you for making our situation better

Executive Director Habitat for Humanity show details Executive Director Habitat for Humanity
by Santos Murillo on Jun 6th, 2011

I am 62 years old. I have had 4 follow up telephone calls with doctors in my entire life. Three of them have been with Dr. Prins. He is thorough, caring and proactive.

1982 show details 1982
Sep 22nd, 2010

My husband & I was originally referred to Dr.Prins from our regular doctor,who was well respected in our community for many years.Since 1982 we have had Dr.Prins and to this day would highly,and have recommended him to many well respected people throughout Bergen Cty.,as well as other municipalities.Dr.Prins if one is lucky enough to know or have had him as their doctor,will know his personality is that of his aggressive need to care for each of his patients with as much compassion,knowledge of their ailments,as well as his strong desire to address each one as though there was no one else to be looked after.Because throughout the years,the doctors in his facility have passed unexpected,and left for His knowledge of the human body is amazing,and he almost at times is like a mechanic .He is a genius in his own right,as he too feels the anguish and needs of all people,all races and religions on a one to one level.Quite unusually honest,he never candy coats the situation,but seems leave the patient with a positive outlook,even when things are bad.Recommending him was no problem,as one can see by the people in his waiting room,that he is truly the best in the business as an internist.Triage is strickly done by a well trained staff,and everyone is addressed with a smile,a hug,privacy,and professionalism....truly a place to be if you have to be sick Carrie & McKinley Garvin