A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Pulido:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Pulido is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Pulido, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pulido graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Pulido has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pulido accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Pulido practice?
Dr. Edward Pulido practices Surgery near Golden, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Wheat Ridge, CO and Salida, CO.
See Golden Surgeons.