A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Pumphrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Pumphrey, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pumphrey graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Pumphrey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Allen Pumphrey MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Pumphrey practice?
- Dr. Edward Pumphrey has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Pumphrey practices Anesthesiology near San Gabriel, CA.
See San Gabriel Anesthesiologists.