Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very caring, thorough, focused and excellent doctor

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Paul addressed my medical problem and concerns well.

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

One could not ask for a better bedside manner. Dr. Quarantillo makes one feel so comfortable. He is also a very good listener, thus being able to make the better evaluation, also taking deeply to heart whatever your concerns might be.

Oct 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Doctor and staff were efficient and professional.

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Quarantillo is a good doctor an listens to every promble that his patcines have. the only thing is that some times you don't the ways get get in to see him when your appointment is , its because run be hide at times.

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Quarantillo is always very thorough, concerned and aware of his patients needs. He always asks about your concerns and explains very well regarding yourhealth problem, options and respects your input. He is always looking out for your best interest.

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always Dr Paul was helpful and informative :)

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We try to schedule app'ts first thing in the morning but still sit and wait in a room for at least 45 minutes. It is really frustrating. When you do see him, he is attentive, listens and responds to any concerns and you don't feel rushed.

Sep 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was the 1st time to wait so long and the least amount of time spent with the Dr. Even so, he was still very thorough and addressed all concerns. Read out all Lab work and queried about current medical condition.

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Hard to find a doc with bedside manner skills of Dr. Paul's caliber. Explaining both the risks and the hoped for outcomes of a common procedure (colonoscopy) was reassuring and appreciated. The appointment was casual, informative & didn't feel rushed.

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Staff was pleasant and Dr Quarantillo .was thorough and informative as always

Sep 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Paul worked with me to determine the best way to treat my condition. Other doctors generally treated me in a condescending manner and hurried me out without really doing anything at all.

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

after seeing Dr. on Thursday 4th A.M. & having x-ray of chest, results were called to Dr. in an hour or two , I have not heard anything as of Friday afternoon the 5th at 1:00 P.M.

Aug 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Paul has always been very professional and concerned. He listens to what you're saying.

Aug 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Paul is a caring person who tries to get to know his patients well. If he does not have a high level of experience with your medical problem, he tries to get you in touch with another specialist who can help you.

Aug 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

An excellent doctor who really cares for his patients, and a really great human being.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Paul was helpful as always. :-)

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Paul is the type of doctor others can only dream about! He is always very compassionate and he makes you feel like no one else matters at the time he is treating you! He takes the time to make sure you feel secure and happy with what has been said.

Jun 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Edward Quarantillo, is a very good understanding, spritely, and extremely through doctor. I have no complaints' and his wife is just as good taking care of my grandson. You want a good family doctor he is the doctor that will cure you. And go out of

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.paul has always been very thorough and professional. I appreciate his sincerity and honesty more than anything in the world. Thank you Dr. Paul.

Jun 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My doctor shows his concern for me and my health issues. He is also listening to what I say

May 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All issues for which I visited my provider were addressed to my satisfaction. Would, and do, recommend this provider.

May 1st, 2014

Dr.Paul is a great physician. I am a nurse and he listens to what I have to say and highly regards my opinion. His wait time is longer than usual but it is worth it because he actually takes time to discuss concerns with the patient.

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As a always very thorough & efficient addressing the problem.

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Paul has the uncanny ability place his patients needs first and foremost above and beyond his reach. #needs,wants#diabolical love. Along with his smiling receptionist Jill and dealtail orientated nurse Lorie. An overall wonderful experience. Aufdenberg

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Paul been my doctor for a really long time. I think Dr Paul is best doctor . I have sent my family to him. He also cares about his patients very much.

great work Doc show details great work Doc
Sep 5th, 2012

Thanks to Dr. Paul and his staff for helping me at a very difficult time and making the change to his office professional, caring and accurate. My overall health has greatly improved and I recommend Dr. Paul to everyone in need of a very qualified and caring doctor. His staff is great also.

Exceptional Experience show details Exceptional Experience
Aug 24th, 2012

I have been looking for a doctor for quite some time. I found more than just a professional physician in Doctor Paul. This Physician spends quality time with his patients. Actually cares about the patient and their well being. I am VERY BLESSED to have a physician like DR. PAUL. His staff is very curtious also. Thank you for accepting me as a patient. Most of all thank you for your concerns about your patients. :)