Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  show details
Sep 15th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Quick now for 11 years and I find getting appointments with ease. Also his staff has always been very courteous. At times his office has been very busy with other patients waiting to see him. But the wait is not any longer then at any other Dr's office. Also he also follows up on tests. And if important gives a phone call to my home. Also when I need him in the middle of the night he does return my call. But if it is a urgent emergency that has to be taken care of fast. Common sense is to go to the emergency room. I will continue to see Dr. Quick as long as he is there.

|  Not a good doctor  |  show details
by Annoyed on Mar 5th, 2013

Been seeing this doctor for years. Blood sugars have not improved with all advice taken, and after going to an appointment today and being told "I was on welfare" because of my type of insurance, and because I don't work (I am sick almost every day, uncontrolled blood sugars can be a danger to yourself or others). It must be nice having mommy and daddy buy your way through medical school. I do not recommend this doctor.

|  Caring  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2012

Dr.Quick has been the family Dr. for over 12 years. Even calling on weekendsor nights we always hear from him. But if you have a emergency common sense is you go to the emergency room. This is with all Drs.

|  Unresponsive worst doctor ever  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2012

If you looking forward to hearing from this doctor, then you might have to wait 2 weeks or more so. If you have very important things to take care of, I wouldn't go and see him because you never get any follow-up messages or call from him as you needed.. Even if you leave your message at his assistant, the doctor even bother to call you back or feedbacks. So bottom line is don't waste your hard earned money for this incompetent and irresponsible doctor.. After this ratings, I'm going to report this doctor to state medical board & AMA to revoke his license... Seriously this doctor is not showing any professionalism...

|  rude, unprofessional staff  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2012

Dr. Quick himself is not a bad doctor. His front desk gal is extremely rude, abrupt, unpleasant and impossible to work with. Good luck getting a message to the Dr.

|  Caring and Conscientious  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 3rd, 2005 on insiderpages.com

I have been to Dr. Quick numerous times over a twenty year period. I have always found him to be a personable and caring physician. When I d...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com