A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Quigley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Quigley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Quigley, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cranial Nerve Diseases
- Demyelinating Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Quigley graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Quigley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward P Quigley MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward P. Quigley practice?
- Dr. Edward Quigley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Quigley practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Radiologists.