A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Quinlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Quinlan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quinlan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Quinlan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Quinlan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinlan graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Quinlan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward John Quinlan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Quinlan practice?
- Dr. Edward Quinlan has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Quinlan practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.