Learn more about Dr. Edward Quinlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Quinlan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Quinlan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinlan graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Quinlan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quinlan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Quinlan practice?
Dr. Edward Quinlan practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Havasu City, AZ and Peoria, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.