Dr. Edward Quinlan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 14th, 2011
A wonderful experience
I found Dr. Quinlan and his staff to be not only professional but also very caring. I saw him on an emergency basis and had to have surgery the same day. He and his staff took the time to answer my questions and concerns. His follow up care was excellent. What started out as a very scary moment in my life turned into an experience that not only took care of my problem, but also took care of me as a person, and eased my wife's concerns. All of our questions were answered, we were treated kindly and felt very confident in the dr.'s skills and treatment.

November 11th, 2010
May Be a Very Good Eye Doctor - But Over Books
I have had 3 appointments with Dr. Quinlan. In every case I arrived on time then waited more than 30 minutes to be seen by Dr. Quinlan. The last time broke the camel's back - waited 40 minutes! Talked to his assistant - she advised one appointment was still ahead of me. I told her this was totally unacceptable! Said - "tell the Dr. (Quinlan) to call me when he could see me. Have not heard from him. He may be very good - excellent - but, he will treat you like a "piece of (you know what)" DO NOT PATRONIZE THIS DOCTOR!!