A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Quiros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Quiros, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quiros graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Quiros has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
- Pampa Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quiros accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Quiros practice?
Dr. Edward Quiros practices Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Borger, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dumas, TX.
See Borger Surgeons.