A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Quiros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Quiros, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quiros graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Quiros has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
- Pampa Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Espinosa Quiros MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Quiros practice?
- Dr. Edward Quiros has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Quiros practices Surgery near Dumas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Borger, TX.
See Dumas Surgeons.