A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Campbell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Campbell, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Campbell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Robert Campbell MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward R. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Edward Campbell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Campbell practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA and Honolulu, HI.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.