A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Feldman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Feldman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Feldman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Feldman MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Feldman practice?
- Dr. Edward Feldman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Edward Feldman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, MI and Eastpointe, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists, Royal Oak Hematologists, and Royal Oak Oncologists.