A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Feldman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Feldman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Feldman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Feldman MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Feldman practice?
- Dr. Edward Feldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Feldman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Monroe, MI.
See Monroe Internists, Monroe Hematologists, and Monroe Oncologists.