A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Katz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Katz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Katz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Richard Katz MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edward R. Katz practice?
- Dr. Edward Katz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Katz practices Urology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Litchfield Park, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Urologists.