Urologist
Video profile

3.0

Rude and Reasy For Retirement! show details Rude and Reasy For Retirement!
Jun 29th, 2014

Unprepared, arrogant, unattached and gave wrong diagnosis of kidney cancer. It turned out to be a benign tumor and was removed without incident by a Mayo surgeon.

Traumatic exam show details Traumatic exam
Jul 16th, 2013

First office visit staff left me sitting long time, failed to do necessary exam prep and failed to prep the room. Last visit with MD was sloppy and MD rude.

Apr 5th, 2011

Dr. Katz has a great bedside manner. He helped me with my issues quickly and efficiently. Very genuine doctor who spends a great deal of time in the exam room.

Not worth the money or time show details Not worth the money or time
by P.H. on Jul 26th, 2010

Waited over a month for an appointment with this doctor only to get rescheduled twice after showing up for my appointments and finding out he was out of the office or running two hours late by his staff. Only to find that there was nothing he could do about a cyst on my kidney. He could of told me by phone instead of rescheduling me twice. He spoke to me for 3 minutes after I waited 1 1/2 hours for an appointment. He didn't know who I was or why I was there and then had the nerve to ask me for my medical x-rays and information with out reading the information and my x-rays that my primary care physician had already sent over 6 weeks earlier. He over books himself and makes every one wait at least 45 minutes to 2 hours in the waiting room, then another 30 minutes to 45 minutes in the exam room. He charged over $300.00 for this appointment. A total waste of money. My primary care doctor saw the cyst on my x-rays and sent me to a urologist to see what could be done. Never again!