A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward White, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. White has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Andrews Hospital
- Peace Harbor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward R White MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward R. White practice?
- Dr. Edward White has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward White practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Damariscotta, ME.
See Damariscotta Surgeons.