A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward White is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward White, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Boston University .
Dr. White has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Andrews Hospital
- Peace Harbor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Robert White MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward R. White practice?
- Dr. Edward White has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward White practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Damariscotta, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Florence, OR.
See Damariscotta Surgeons.