A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward White is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward White, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Boston University .
Dr. White has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Andrews Hospital
- Mount Desert Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. White accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward R. White practice?
Dr. Edward White practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Damariscotta, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Bar Harbor, ME.
See Damariscotta Surgeons.