Overall Review

2.6

August 2nd, 2013
Horrible
He was my PCP for over 15 years. During that time I would visit him after have been sick for three days. Every time I saw him he would brush me off and send me on my way using over-the-counter medicine. One time I had a stiff neck and I couldn't get out of bed for three days. He treated me as if it was nothing told me to take ibuprofen and go home. As it turned out a few years later I had a herniated discs in my neck. I would routinely see him was serious problems as they arose. He would routinely just do anything to get me out of his office. When I went out of network to see specialists because I had PPO plan, he was very upset with me that I was taking my business out of his network. Following up afterwards if I would ask him for advice about the situation but it went on the network, he would shrugged his shoulders and with attitude tell me that it's not his problem I went out-of-network.

June 21st, 2010
Rude
Simply rude. Dismissive of long term chronic pain sufferers. I was offended by his dismissal of my desire for something as simple as an MRI, despite my suffering knee pain for roughly 30 years. I won't get into many details online, but I have never been treated with such arrogance and lack of care in my entire life. I don't ask for miracles from a doctor, but do I expect basic human courtesy, and Dr. Wong is shockingly lacking in this basic trait. If you like being talked down to and treated as an annoyance, Dr. Wong is your guy!

June 10th, 2010
Excellent doctor! Kind and caring, very thorough and knowledgeable.