Learn more about Dr. Edward Raab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Raab is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raab
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Raab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Raab, JD, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raab graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raab has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Leon Raab JD and MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Raab practice?
- Dr. Edward Raab has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Raab practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.