A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Raab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Raab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Raab, MD, JD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raab graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raab has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raab accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Raab practice?
Dr. Edward Raab practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.