A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Raab, MD, JD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Eye Diseases, Glaucoma, and Lazy Eye Amblyopia.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Raab graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Raab has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raab accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edward Raab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Raab practice?
Dr. Edward Raab practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists and New York Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ed Raab, Dr. Eddie Raab, Dr. Eddy Raab, Dr. Edison Raab