A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Rabbitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Rabbitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Rabbitt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabbitt graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rabbitt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Charles Rabbitt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Rabbitt practice?
- Dr. Edward Rabbitt has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edward Rabbitt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Waldorf, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA and Clinton, MD.
See Waldorf Orthopedic Surgeons.