Dr. Edward Rabbitt MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Clinton, MD

October 2nd, 2013
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. During my first visit, I was seem by Dr. Rabbitt's PA, who informed me that Dr. Rabbitt was not available as he was behind schedule. When I returned for my follow-up visit, which was schedule for 11:15, I was told at 11:45 that Dr. Rabbitt was behind schedule. Additionally, I was told that there were five people in front of me waiting to be seen and that the doctor would be leaving at 12:15 for lunch. Per discussion with others in the waiting area, it was discovered that Dr. Rabbitt will generally schedule two patients at the same time; therefore, he is always behind schedule. If you value your time and do not want to spend two - three hours waiting to be seem, do not schedule an appointment with this doctor.

July 26th, 2012
HORRIBLE DOC
Dr. Rabbit is the worst doc I've ever seen. He lacks compassion, courtesy, & adequate bedside manner. He fails as an ortho. Surgeon & makes me wonder how he still has a license to prac. He completely botched my surgery & offered no resolve for his terrible mistake. I wouldn't recommend this guy to operate on a grass hopper. He's AWFUL & could care less about the well-being of his patients. He shouldn't be allowed to prac. or have the opportunity to ruin someone else's life! Revoke his license!

July 18th, 2012
DIAGNOSIS, DEMEANER
Dr.Rabbitt's professionalism hasn't much to be desired. I went to him because others recommended him. I saw Dr. Luke, his assistant who spent most of his time with me until. I snapped a tendon in my upper thigh/hip area and Dr. Rabbitt was my 4th doctor I'd seen. They all claimed I had "strained a muscle", and all recommended physcal theraphy. However, Dr. Rabbitt claimed that it's what happens when you get older and he too has aches and pains. He didn't listen, understand and was not sympathetic to my needs. He gave me a prescription for pills and therapy and to come back in a month. I did not return and it's now over a year later and I am still limited in movement and unable to do many things than I did before. Physical therapy would have made the problem worse. I wouldn't recommend him or his side kick Dr. Luke!