Dr. Edward Raines MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Norfolk, NE

December 29th, 2015
Dr. Raines saved my son's life a few years ago with a minimally invasive surgery to the heart. He was able to repair the heart valve without needing to replace it with an animal's valve which would have needed replacement again in 5-10 years. No other cardiothoracic surgeon at Bryan Hospital, Lincoln, NE was capable of this type of surgery. My son is still alive today as a living testimony to this great doctor's work, and thus is able to practice and live by the following Bible verse: "a merry heart doeth good like a medicine".

July 14th, 2012
DR. RAINES IS THE HEART SURGEON I HAVE EVER KNOWM

September 14th, 2011
DR , RAINES
my son was diagnosed with a rare cancer called spindle cell sarcoma .. this surgeon did a excellent job in getting the large tumor out of my sons chest and all of the cancer ! :) i will always be grateful to DR. RAINES for saving my sons life ! :) god bless you dr. raines .... may god have a special place for you because you are one of a kind .....

June 30th, 2011
gave me my life back!!!
I read an article in the Lincoln Journal Star about how Dr. Raines helped a young girl with hyperhidrosis...excessive sweating...at the time, I had no idea that my excessive sweating had a diagnosis nor a solution for it! I have suffered severe social anxiety and social isolation due to my excessive sweating. Dr. Raines performed a surgical procedure on some of my nerves to stop this in my upper body...now I have my life back! I can actually play with my toddler without looking (and feeling) like I ran a marathon! Thank you Dr. Raines!!! His staff were awesome also!!!