A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Rao is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Rao, MBBS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rao has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Krishna Rao MBBS and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Edward K. Rao practice?
- Dr. Edward Rao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Rao practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Quincy, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brockton, MA and Pembroke, MA.
See Quincy Obstetricians & Gynecologists.