Dr. Edward Rapp MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 30th, 2012
A Caring Doctor.
I love Dr. Rapp. He's an Excellent Doctor. He really cares. When I first went to him I was weak and slowly dying, I was really sick. Dr. Rapp cared enough to find out the problem. When I was in the hospital he had a lovely bedside manner. I have a way to go, I'm not a 100% yet but doing better. He keeps a constant check on me and I'm very greatful.

August 13th, 2012
He was fine with doing my surgery at the hospital he was working at until he up and found another hospital to work at, the all of a sudden, my BMI was too high to do it at my hospital. If he is a good surgeon, he should have been able to handle my surgery.I spoke with my anesthesiologist and the CRNA handling my anesthesia, they did not have a problem, matter of fact, at this current bmi, my GYN did surgery on me the year prior without difficulty. He obviously is only in this for his convenience and as long as you are convenient, he has time but there is NO CARING involved on his part!!

June 30th, 2009
Excellent MD SCS
Dr Rapp is a kind and dedicated MD with excellent surgical skill and a staff that is the best. SCS

March 26th, 2009
Wonderfull Doctor
Although it has been many years since my surgery performed by Dr. Rapp I will never forget the most kind, caring doctor I have ever meet. He has performed surgerys on some of the members of my family and they have all been throughly happy with him. Words can't describe how wonderful this doctor is. Thank you Dr. Rapp for helping me in my time of need.