A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Rashid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Rashid, Ophthalmologist, Internist, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Rashid, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Rashid graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Rashid has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Spec Trans Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rashid accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward R. Rashid practice?
Dr. Edward Rashid practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kerrville, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.