A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Rashid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Rashid, Ophthalmologist, Internist, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rashid
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rashid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Rashid, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Rashid graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rashid has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- University Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Raymond Rashid MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward R. Rashid practice?
- Dr. Edward Rashid has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Rashid practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.