A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Rashid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Rashid, Ophthalmologist, Internist, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rashid
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rashid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Rashid, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Rashid graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rashid has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- University Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Raymond Rashid MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward R. Rashid practice?
- Dr. Edward Rashid has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Rashid practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.