A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Reda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Reda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Reda, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Undescended Testis (Cryptorchidism)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Reda graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reda has 42 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Putnam Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward F Reda MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edward F. Reda practice?
- Dr. Edward Reda has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Reda practices Urology near Tarrytown, NY.
See Tarrytown Urologists.