A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Reda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Reda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Reda, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Undescended Testis (Cryptorchidism)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Reda graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reda has 42 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward F. Reda practice?
Dr. Edward Reda practices Urology near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Somers, NY and Tarrytown, NY.
See Hawthorne Urologists.