Dr. Edward Redovan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Redovan?

September 16th, 2014

Very thorough doctor

Dr. Redovan is a very thorough doctor. He has a great personality and explains everything to you. He never rushes as most doctors do. He truly has a concern for me as an individual and treats me as such. Many people I know have the same opinion of him as I do.

September 15th, 2014

Professional office

Everyone was professional and efficient.

October 21st, 2013

Review for Dr. Redovan

I was having a problem with my eye, Dr. Redovan was recommended to me. I found him to be extremely conscientious , he addressed the problem immediately. He takes the time to explain in detail how a procedure is done, and is in tune with the needs of his patients. I recently had surgery, I'm pleased to say it was a complete success. Dr. Redovan is very dedicated to his work, very well qualified and has a great deal of experience. He has poise, confidence, patience and knowledge I have great faith in him, and know family members and friends that feel the same. I would highly recommend Dr Redovan.

April 6th, 2012

Would never recommend this dr. One does not have to be a dr to know that surgery is not appropriate to perform when eye pressure is high. He needs to be out of practice. He has ruined the eyesight of 2 personal friends of mine and he should have been sued to the highest degree. I would love to put him out of business.

September 18th, 2017