A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Reh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Reh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Reh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reh graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward P Reh MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward P. Reh practice?
- Dr. Edward Reh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Reh practices Internal Medicine near Fenton, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Fenton Internists.